At the primary level CCE is to be followed sincerely which aims at holistic development of a child.
- Importance is laid on language development through debates, public speaking, creative writing, and conversation classes.
- Our school prepares learners for life beyond schools rather than certain narrow objectives.
- Alternative to home work has been introduced at the primary level, which helps the students to spend quality time in the company of parents, elders and other members of the family and equip them with better understanding of their role and enable them to look at the horizon of life with better vision and purpose.
- Attitudinal change has been brought by introducing ‘HOTS” which means – it encourages students to give creative solutions to everyday problems.
- Pearls Public School is focusing and working towards building capacity so that students become autonomous learners and also can enjoy the process of learning.